Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Officially a year older

So - I had a birthday. And it was one of the best birthdays. Thursday night Donnie gave me my presents. YEA! Loved them ALL! I got a large muffin tin. SO EXCITED! He made breakfast and took me for a pedicure and to get my eyebrows done. I was putty when I left. Then he took me for lunch to Buca di Beppo. I love love love love this place. The food is just amazing. Then, to walk off our lunch, we walked around the mall. I got new black heels. :) That night was a Youth Rally that we praise sang for. And let me tell you. God moved in such a powerful way. He moved in our youth group and I pray changed some lives. The youth needed it before heading off for school.

Saturday we had dinner with my family. Awesome presents, oh-so-yummy steaks, WONDERFUL pie and cake, and lots of fun playing games. Nathan isn't that good at Pit. Poor guy. hehehehe I have a few pics - I just need to download them from my camera!

Over all - it was a really good birthday. I think the best present was being able to spend so much time with Donnie and my family. That and watching those girls pray on Friday night and Sunday, and being able to pray with them. I'm thankful for the blessings God has given. Isn't He awesome? :)

Sondra

1 comment:

J. Lemoine said...

okay, i finally linked you to my blog!! :) it's boring though!