Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busy Life

Busy busy busy!! There is a lot going on right now.

Kerri's shower is Saturday, so I'm really excited about that. We, hopefully!, are going to have loads of fun! I'm hoping a lot of people show, but not more than what I've bought plates for. lol

The next event will be the Ladies Night. If SisB wants me as involved as I hope - I will STILL be busy! :) Lots of great plans for that. Keep your fingers crossed!

My birthday is next FRIDAY! I'm not sure whether to be excited or depressed. I've gotten the comments "well - wait til you're 30" or "wait til you hit 40" and higher. People. How did you feel when you turned 26? How did you feel when you turned 25? Let me have my moment! It's an odd time in life. I wish I could say that 25 was the best year of my life, but I can't. It was hard. Very, very hard. There were a lot of trials, a lot of tears. Yes, I got married and that was one of the best things to have happened in my life. But the journey up to that day, and the journey after that day has had it's very rocky moments. 25 was a turning point. I'm a little excited, that nervous kind of excitement, about what 26 has in store. It's not that I feel old (though I kind of do) - I just feel... like I'm turning a new leaf. 26 has to be good... it adds up to 8! :)

Enjoy your life. Don't waste a single day saying "what if" or "I should have". Live saying "this is what I have done".

Sondra

No comments: