Thursday, September 6, 2007

Labor, Luau, FOOTBALL!

Oh, what a slacker I am! It was brought to my attention that I hadn't blogged in over a week. For shame! :)

Things are going fairly well in the Gandee household. Labor Day weekend was so relaxing! We left the apartment once to run to the bank and QT. And that was it! The apartment is very clean as a result. It was nice to just stay home and get things done!

Tonight is the Luau for the ladies at the church. I am nervous! I want things to be so perfect. We are praying for a fun, relaxing night for the ladies.

College Football season is upon us! I'm excited, but it's definitely going to be interesting this year. I want to support my husband. Too bad we support opposing teams!!! Sorry honey! ;) Saturday was the first game - 79-10 against UNT. Poor Leah... of course, I don't think she's really there for the football anyway...

Sondra

BOOMER SOONERS!

No comments: