Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Bliss!

Well, we had a filled weekend! And it was a lot of fun. Friday night was the Youth Rally at Bro McGaha's. The place was packed! Lots of young people, and the minister did a phenomenal job. He spoke on commitment to God and I know it touched this "old married lady's" heart. :)

Saturday was FULL! Don went off to work and I headed to my parents. Steph, my mom, and I printed, rolled, and tied invitations until Donnie got off. We had lunch, I made potato salad, and we headed to Brad's. There we addressed invitations with about 12 other people. I got to hold little Brianna - and she is a doll! She's incredibly sweet and just the cutest when she yawns!! :)

Sunday was amazing. Church was PACKED! God moved in such amazing ways in both services. One was baptized!! And I know many, many more were touched. We are starting to help out with breakfast in Kidzone the 3rd Sunday of the month. Let me tell you, it wasn't fun being at the church at 8am, but it was fun once I woke up! :) It's a great ministry that I'm starting to get excited about!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Don't waste your week looking forward to next weekend though. Look for ways to be an encouragement to people around you. You'd be amazed what it will do for YOU. :)

Sondra

No comments: