Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sleep, Exercise, Food

Good MORNING! Today is a great day. Nothing special about it really... just woke up in a fairly decent mood. I've been having trouble sleeping and for the past two nights, I slept the ENTIRE night!! :) It's very exciting, at least to me!

Change MUST occur! Since the wedding I have put on almost 15 pounds. I'm thinking I might be the typical newlywed... Donnie is attempting to motivate me to exercise. I'm hoping he will actually succeed this time. I know, I know... it's up to me to want the change and to want to exercise. But tell me - who really wants to exercise? You sweat, you hurt, you sweat some more... it just doesn't sound appealing to this chica. Oh well!! No pain, no gain I guess!! I'll keep you guys updated on how the progress is!

On the flip side - we had a date last night. :) We ate at Bone Daddy's and then went grocery shopping. lol Great date, huh? It was actually a lot of fun. The food at Bone Daddy's is incredible. Great brisket. Though the pecan pie was just NOT as good as my Aunt Leota's. ;) Everything else was super good.

Sondra

No comments: