On All That Is Good today is Friend Making Monday! Check it out.
Today's topic - 10 things you can't live without and why. And no, they aren't listed in any specific order. :)
1. My phone! It keeps me connected at all times... wait, maybe that's a bad thing! HA!
2. My family! They are incredible and I love each and every one of them.
3. My husband! He is the best thing (besides Jesus) that has happened to me. He is my best friend.
4. Friends! I have got an awesome group of friends. They are truly the greatest friends anyone could ask for.
NOTE: Not all friends are pictured - low selection of pics on this comp! :)
5. Kitchen-aid! How I love thee, let me count the ways. Sigh... Isn't she beautiful?
6. Jesus Christ! Without Him I would be a worthless mess. With Him I can stand today and say "I am HIS!!" Yes, I am putting a picture of my church. It is one of the places I meet Jesus on a weekly basis. :)
7. Lip Gloss! Have you ever TRIED this stuff?? It's amazing. And addicting.
8.Peanut butter! You think I'm crazy. I think I'm in love. With peanut butter. Jif peanut butter. Creamy Jif peanut butter. Excuse me - I need a pbj now...
9. Lady! Yes - I am one of those people. ;) I love my dog. It's hard to describe and unless you are a "dog person" you just won't understand. And yes, I still love her after she makes me fall down the stairs!
10.Music! It's been a part of my life since I was small. It's how I express myself!