Monday, November 5, 2007

Slacker, School, Scary!!

I know that it's been oh-so-long since I've blogged. The link in my Favorites has been taunting me "you, bad blogger, you!" My sincerest apologies in not blogging before now!

The church remodel has started! They pulled the pews out last night and ripped up the carpet in the sanctuary. I must admit, I am a little sad. Lots of memories in that church with the way it is. Don't get me wrong - it is a great change, and a needed one! But it's like an old pair of shoes. You've been together so long it's hard to part with it! :) The church will look beautiful when done.

Donnie is getting in to the heavy part of school. The time when professor's are trying to fit everything in that hasn't been covered, and doing it at warp speed. Sleep isn't really a priority with him right now, it's all about studying and getting homework done. He's doing a great job, and I'm really proud of him. Four days no Dr Pepper either. I'd be living on the caffeine if I was him!!

Omaha is coming up within a month! That means we're trying to get ready for the COLD and for the formal. I went "window shopping" with Kerri this weekend. Man it's hard to find a MODEST formal dress! And it's just not pretty trying some of them on! lol I'm going again this weekend... wish me luck!

Have a blessed day!

Sondra

No comments: