Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Music and Working Out

WOO-HOO!!! It's Christmas music time!! :) I am a firm believer in letting Thanksgiving have its time, so in my house we can't listen to Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving. And this year - that was hard! The day of Thanksgiving we were driving home from Mimi's in the cold, sleet, yucky weather and I really wanted to listen to some classics. But! I refrained! And now - I can listen 24/7! :)



We've started dieting. Again. And by we, I mean... me. I think I might be past the starving, emotional, no one understands, I'll never be able to eat again part... maybe. :) Donnie is being a trooper. He is being very supportive in all my crazed behavior. Tonight I make an even bigger step than counting calories again. I have an appointment to check out Lady of America. That's right. I'm thinking about joining a gym. What has this world come to??


The Omaha party is coming up!! Lots to do to get ready... with very little time to do it!


I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!

Sondra

No comments: