Monday, October 15, 2007

Tired, Allergies, and Rai... zzzz

Oh so tired today. Yesterday's services were amazing. God moved in a very deep way. Lots of life-changing stuff.

My allergies decided to make their presence known after the evening service, lest I had forgotten they were there. I sneezed so much I couldn't even polite sneeze anymore. Just the blowing your head off stuff. Needless to say, I didn't rest very well last night. The rain this morning, ok - the torrents smashing our windows this morning - didn't help the wide awakeness that needed to be there in order to function.

Good news? My back-up is training today and doing my job for me. My purpose at work today? Filing.

My purpose at home tonight? Laundry. :) Poor Donnie... maybe I'll get it all done this time before he runs out of clean t-shirts.

"I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Psalm 18:1-2

God is everything you could possibly need. With Him on your side - there is nothing to fear or dread. Isn't that just awesome?

Have a great week!

Sondra

P.S. Hope you had a great birthday Steph!! :) Thank you for sharing your peanut butter cheesecake!

No comments: