Monday, August 4, 2008

VBS 2008 - Power Lab!

VBS 2008 is officially over! We had such a great time. There was a lot of time and effort put into it, and I think it went well. This year's theme was Power Lab! We all got to be mad scientist and try experiements. The kids got to make slime, walk on water, create their own language, see how it felt to be blind, have water fights, the works! And most important, they learned about the power of Jesus. Ah HA! Each night had a Bible point and when someone said it the kids had to yell "Ah HA!" It was a lot of fun. I'm really glad I got to help out this year. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know you had a blog! WOw! I love the VBS pictures! I will try to add you to my friends list! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you guys did for VBS. I would like to leave you with one word:


squash


Thanks.