Thursday, August 28, 2008

Old, Ragweed, Family

It's OFFICIAL. I'm 27. A lot of grief is being sent my way due to my getting older. But to be honest - 27 feels pretty good. It feels right. I had an awesome birthday - thank you to everyone that made it extra special!


I've been a little under the weather this week - dumb allergies. All the coughing, scrathy/hurt throat, congestion, sniffling, headache, fuzyz brain - ness has really slowed me down. I really don't like not following through on my commitments and not being able to sing or teach Wednesday night was a real bummer. Service was awesome, but with the head swimming, fluctuating from hot and cold, and coughing - concentration was a little difficult.


The Bohde Reunion is this weekend. I have been fighting going (to no avail, I might add - stubborn father), but now that it is almost here I'm actually starting to look forward to it. If only this cold/allergies will clear up!!


College football kicks off this SATURDAY!!! SOOOO excited!!


On a closing note - a little something to make your day brighter. :) I love this baby girl.
Isn't she beautiful? Makes you realize what's important and what is just fluff.
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow... "

No comments: