Friday, October 5, 2007

Realizations (Well, duh! Moments)

Well, God is still good and life is still BUSY!! :)

I have had a few realizations of late. Or well, duh! moments as I like to call them.

First, I don't like wearing shoes. The first opportunity to take them off and be free - I take it! Of course this is all contingent upon the surface that I will be walking in said freedom. Nonetheless, I do enjoy walking/sitting/standing barefoot!

The second realization I had was how much I don't listen. The Lord has shown me a few scriptures throughout the last month or so. Powerful scriptures. I wasn't sure how they applied exactly to my life at the time, but appreciated them anyway. Over the last couple weeks, I must admit that I was letting life get to me. Life was just bringing me down and I was to a breaking point. Wednesday night was a healing service, one that I desperately needed and am very grateful for. Saying all of that, I happened upon the scriptures God had given me. Low and behold - they were concerning the very issues I had been allowing to rule my life the last couple of weeks! It makes me wonder - how different would I have approached life and situations had I actually applied those verses rather than simply writing them down and storing them. Hmm.

And thirdly, I love coffee. I've been trying to stay away from it, ofr at least a little while. And last night I had a cup of that sweet, wonderful, yummy nectar. Oh how I've missed it. Three words: Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sigh.

Hope everyone is having a great October thus far!!

Sondra

No comments: