Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Silly Questions

Because I'm tired and fighting sleep... Enjoy...

What is your favorite quotable line from a movie?
"but I love the cookie"

Who is the most famous person you have spoken to?
Umm - Sis Bobbie Shoemake? :)

How many bags/boxes of potato chips are consumed at your place in a month?
less than a bag.. depends on if Donnie is in a sammy and chips kind of a mood.

Who is your all time favorite cartoon character?
HAMMY!!!

What foreign food dish do you prepare from scratch and serve?
I make some pretty good salsa verde chicken enchiladas. Is that foreign enough?

What is your favorite section of the supermarket?
I love to the cheese aisle at Central Market. I could spend hours in that one little section!

What was your high school teams mascot and what were the school's colors?
In Chickasha our colors were purple and gold, and we were the fighting chicks! Scary, no? At South Grand Prairie our colors were red and gold, and we were the WARRIORS! Much scarier. :)

3 comments:

J. Lemoine said...

Gooch!!! I like the new layout!!!! :)

Donley and Sondra said...

Thanks!! :) The pic is a little fuzzy... but it was all I had at work.

Dunn But Not Finished said...

Hey Sondra,

I came across your blog and have enjoyed reading it. I love filling out these questionaire type e-mails. They can be really entertaining.

Hugs,
Shirley